WHAT INFORMATION DOES ILLUMICRATE LTD COLLECT?
When You Register for Our Services. We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with our Services such as your name, username, country of location, postal code, postal mail address and email address.
When You Visit Our Websites or Use Our Services. Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services. If you make a purchase through our Services, we may also collect your information as set forth in our PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION section.
When You Enter a Sweepstakes, Contest or Giveaway. We collect information you provide to us when you enter a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway. We may collect and share such information you provide with an advertiser who sponsors such event or a service provider may collect your information in connection with such promotional event on our behalf.
When Provided By Other Users. In some cases, your email address and other information may be provided to us by other users of the Services (for example, when another user gives you a gift subscription to our “Illumicrate” box Service).
HOW DOES ILLUMICRATE LTD USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
• personalize and improve our Services;
• customize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
• allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
• communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by or through Illumirate Ltd;
• send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
• process transactions and send you related information;
• operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
• link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
• detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
• analyze and monitor how users utilize the Websites and Services; and
HOW DOES ILLUMICRATE LTD SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Advertisers and Marketers. We allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, ad measurement providers, ad services, and partners to collect information on our Services for the purposes of serving you with advertising tailored to your interest or demographics and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns (“Advertisers”). We may also share your information with Advertisers for the purpose of marketing communications related to your use of our Services or their services or programs (e.g., sweepstakes, discount programs). We may provide marketing partners with information regarding your interactions with our e-mails or as to whether your information matches certain Advertiser information for use by Advertisers for marketing purposes. The marketing partners may combine this data with information they collect for their own marketing purposes and in turn, may provide this information to their customers for their customer’s marketing purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
• Protection of Illumicrate Ltd and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Illumicrate Ltd, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with our Services with a social media network like Facebook.
HOW MAY ILLUMICRATE LTD COMMUNICATE WITH ME?
HOW DOES ILLUMICRATE LTD USE SOCIAL PLUGINS?
HOW DOES ILLUMICRATE LTD USE THIRD-PARTY ONLINE ADVERTISING, MARKETING SERVICES, OR ANALYTICS?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
• Change Your Account Settings. You may add or update information, or change your account privacy settings which limits the other users who can see the information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. The information you can view, update, or delete may change as the Services change.
• Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
• Email or Postal Mail. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we send to you.
• Deactivating Your Account. You can always choose not to disclose information to us or delete information, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us in order to take advantage of some of our special features. You may request deactivation of your account by logging in to https://illumicrate.com//login and deleting your account.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through our Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website.
SERVICES NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT ILLUMICRATE LTD